my life | Teen Ink

my life

July 3, 2011
By lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California
lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"why worry about the future, when you can barely get through the present?"
"I never regret my decisions because i can make anything happen, its a mind set not a lifestyle."


Never was a kid just a baby and then a 14 year old teen putting a bid on his life that the world would forbid me to be alive and bury me whether or not I’m dead. I’m not welcome give me a shot of lead and keep giving it to me like it’s a med. Give me a new name like Mr. blood shed. I’m going down a slope with now brakes call my life a sled. My life won’t be no happy ending hopefully my heart will keep mending but if it doesn’t lets keep pretending and give that message I keep sending that shows I’m threatening. I wave my finger at the world for letting me turn out like this and not giving. Giving me a family who tries but not’s helping so now I’m left with no one loving. Yea they say they love me but I’ve grown up living alone in the sea.
Now all my anger is pouring out of me. I’ve never looked on the bright side. Until my eyes opened with loves key.


The author's comments:
i lived with my mom when she was on drugs and a jerk boyfriend and made me grown up when i was very young.