My shooting star, im sorry | Teen Ink

My shooting star, im sorry

By KatPantle SILVER, Burien, Washington
KatPantle SILVER, Burien, Washington

"people dont change, the real them just comes out later in the relationship" -Carlos A.
"You said you like me better on my knees,
so I'll stick around.
Just so you can see me trying on my feet" -Carlos A.

you cant tell when ive cried, or even how i can still feel my scars.
wishing you hold me like you do forever, and always be my shooting star.
you are breath-taking, once smile-faking, it was heart-breaking, and all i wanted of my every-waking days.
im trust-shaking, and youre risk-taking, i hope im not mistaken that this will be forever and always
i wish that this is forever and always. i wish that you can see my pain everday. cuz you are my forever and always.
you dont know how beautiful youare, youre my sky, youre my shooting star.
im sorry about the story that we have lived. i offer you my heart and everythign else i can give.
im melting in your arms, cuz yure the only warmth i know, and what i used to hide, i feel i must show.
youre the one i want to hold, youre my only man, youre the apple of my eye, youre the one who holds my hand, when things turn rough, i always have you to love. And youre so sweet it kills me when you whisper in my ear, that you will always be here and that i have nothing at all to fear.
you are breath-taking, once smile-faking, it was heart-breaking, and all i wanted of my every waking days.
i was trust-shaking, youre risk-taking, wishing im not mistaken this is forever and always,
i wish this is forever and always.

hoping all promises are kept.