Guilty.

Uncertain'ty is the word i use to define you look and stand in front of me. Dictating the way others live, passing judgement when you can't even take the time to get to know them and listen to the history behind each and every one of their stories, the jump start of the journey that's gotten them to act this way or be the way they are, or even make the decisions that in their mind are correct. you lecture everyday " don't point fingers and focus on your own flaws because you yourself ain't perfect and cannot walk on water". Here's the realization take the advice on the lessons you give so therefore you can take them as lessons learned on your part. It's not easy for anybody to be the person they want to be when they haven't even found out who they truly are. in a shame how you can stand there and spit lies in their face..lies that soon they begin to believe those are the real reasons for what they truly stand for! Now to think of it, uncertain'ty doesn't define you. Perhaps GUILTY!..cause by the look of all your actions it seems that you committed the felony of judging innocent individuals. your sentence to jail is life, until you take the words you once preached " don't point fingers and focus on your own flaws because you yourself ain't perfect and cannot walk on water", and take those words as your lesson learned.

silent_reader said...
i liked it a lot :)

Monna22 replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:30 am
Thank you so much

kk10TM said...
Eloquent! You are good with words. =] 

Monna22 replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:34 am
Why thank you :)