Being human

I’m sorry I’m not perfect, not someone who’s always there for you and looks amazing. But I’ll be there when it’s worth it.

Sorry I don’t always answer when you call. But please remember I’ll always catch you when you start to fall.
I’m like everyone I have problems, complications in this world. I try and deal with them but it’s hard when my feelings are twirled.

I’m only human and sometime don’t know what you want from me. But I can offer you one thing, my love to be.
I’ll always love you and try my best to care. I may be there for you at times and others I may not, because I get scared.
I have weaknesses in this world, one of them you. I can’t help but resist that smile and the love between us two.

musicispassion said...
beautifully written.

Love.Hate.Passion. said...

Relatable and cute.

:)

Emily.L said...
Very relatable, as well as good :)

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
True, and beautfiul. :)

brax34 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:33 am
very good and very true

Goodguy1200 said...
this is a really good poem! Keep writing :) Btw, I was wondering if any of you could look at some of my work...its entitled "A Loss for Words"

HaleyBells said...
I really enjoyed this poem! Keep writing!

silent_reader said...
i enjoyed the poem. keep writing

missC said...
I wanted 2 give this 5 stars bt my computer mess up btw I love this poem. It speak the truth :)

LoveOnHerArms replied...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 9:32 am
AWW thank you :) would you mind looking and rateing some of my other pieces??

missC replied...
your welcome :) n sure :D

LoveOnHerArms replied...
THANKS SO MUCH!!