Catch Me <3

I shouldnt want him but I do.
I shouldnt be craving him, it should be you. There's a reason I haven't given you all of me, because they're sides of me you havent seen.I smile to keep from frowning&amp;&amp;laugh to keep from crying. Fighting for a heart that once belonged to me, trying to move on but he still holds the most valuable piece. Drowning in the depths of my emotions; I refuse to let him have this hold on me. I've cried a thousand tears&amp;behind each tear there's a story to share. I've gave him so much of me, I can barely go on. Thats why I hate starting all the way over; it takes too long, just to be proven wrong.&amp;&amp;I'm sick of crying, I've been loving him from 2ways 2long. So "Baby" you say you can handle me, you say you can mend a broken heart. Well show me I'm worth the risk. Climb over the wall, rescue my heart from his hands. Then&amp;only then can we escape to tru bliss with an everlasting kiss :)

Doylekinz said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:42 pm:
I loved this :] Really captures the feeling of having ones heart broken, then trying to move on when you still have feelings. Keep writing! And could you check out my work please? Thank you :D

Maria09 replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:32 pm :
Thanks :) happy you liked it I love feedback && sure I can do that