Teacher's

They teach us so wonderfully,

So that we understand it clearly.

They help us all,

So that we never fall.

They guide us in all ways,

So that we don't make mistake's.

They are our teacher's.

Who made us laugh when we cried.

They taught us everything,

When we knew nothing

They gave us sunshine,

To bloom our future bright.

We love our teacher's,

With heart and soul.

And will respect them forever,

Until we live in this world...

sakinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 3, 2011 at 1:26 am:
Thank you guys..:)   

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 12:44 pm:
This is a very sweet and wonderful poem!!!! I LOVE it! The message is s great and I wish that more teens appreciated their teachers more. Great job!

ohheyyyelli said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:30 pm:
I really enjoy this, because while we sometimes hate school, there's always that one teacher who's helped us get through life, simply by doing their job. Very good message[:

Robyn97 said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm:
I've had teacher's like that. :) This poem says it all.

sakinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:15 pm :
Thanks..:)

HaleyDRog. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:32 pm:
I really liked this. It sent a true message.

Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:16 pm :
Thank you a zillion HaleyDRog...You've like commented on every article of mine...Thank you very much..:)

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 6:57 pm:
It was a good thing you have great teachers. Nyaha!

Crticism for your work:
mistake's ---> mistakes
teacher's ---> teacher's

And, oh, I understand that you made this 3-4 years ago so these are my only criticisms... :)

Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:23 am :
Thanks alon....:)

samiasaskia24 said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 1:57 pm:
it was a very nice dedication, if I was a teacher I would have been full of joy! Thank you for sharing!

Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:24 am :
Thank you Samiasaskia24....:)

Illuminatus said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:44 am:
the basic idea is great and you have written it well ... but it kind of gets monotonous and could do with a little  FLAIR to it ..... but  must say that it is very nicely done .... btw thanks for the feed back on my work ... 

Jul. 15, 2011 at 10:13 am :
Thanks...!:)And as I said I wrote this poem 3-4 year's back..:)