stuck | Teen Ink

stuck

By Tulip65 BRONZE, Brewster, Massachusetts
Tulip65 BRONZE, Brewster, Massachusetts

I don't know how to tell anyone, I don't think I can keep it a secret for much longer. I want to tell you about my problems but I don't know how you would react. I know you would help and not run away but I'm stuck. I lock myself in the bathroom and begin to hysterically cry, it's the only way to let it out as I watch myself. Sometimes I want to let go but then I think of you and everyone else in my life and how it would affect them. I don't want to admit it but I''m stuck and I need help if I want it or not. If I told you I know you would hide it but I don't want it to slowly kill you inside as it does to me and if I told me parents I don't know what they would do but I'm scared to think. You're the only one there and the only one I can count on.

I read my best friends poem and it inspired me to right this to her. She's my best friend and I know that she will always be there for me but I'm still not ready to tell her my secret and I don't know if I ever will be but it's slowly coming out of me.