Love?

It makes me laugh inside when I think about how you promised to always be there. Then left. How you promised to never break me, and left me dying on the floor. How you promised to love me forever, when forever was so short. How I wanted to be with you, now I despise every second I'm around you. How you said no matter what, you'd catch me when I fall, and I fell flat on my ass. It makes me laugh, so aggravated, it makes me cry, so completely, knowing I'll never get anything. Why even speak words such as these, when everything I need to hear you say is truth and you feed lies? What's in love, if love is lost and never found? What's to say, when I know I love you?

abbya said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 8:57 pm:
LOVE! :) I Know how u feel hun

Casual.dreamer replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:01 pm :
thankyou very much!:)

Princess2011This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:33 pm:
its good... :) something that one can relate to..plain and simple...yet very true..

Casual.dreamer replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:00 pm :
thankyou.:)

SavannahMcKenna said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 8:38 pm:
Like it....i i would do anythibg to fix it...just format.like this makes me think of a story poems are more spred out...if you know what i mean?

Casual.dreamer replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:00 pm :
Yes I know what you mean and thanks.:)