love me or love me not | Teen Ink

love me or love me not

As much as you boost me up, you bring down.As much as you make me cry, you make me laugh.As much as I love you,I hate you.As much as I want to be with you,I have to get away.So many times you have quenched the fire, the many times that you started it. The so many times you stopped the tears,the many times you had brought them. You love me or love me not, so many things are lost.No matter how many laughs,tears,moments of joy or pain,you will love me or love me not.

no matter what you do or what people say about words not hurting you..they do..words hurt...words kill.

AlondraB SILVER, Montclair, California

without rebellion you will have no compromise,and without compromise you will have no future. now all you need to do is to go out and speak your mind before you stand by and let weakness take over you.

wow...thank u...this poem really came from the heart

PrincessJ said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 1:48 am
PrincessJ, Portland, Oregon

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I have been in the exact same station you described and have wondered how to put together words to describe it. The way you said it is perfect. You did a greta job, there is lots of feeling yet its still simple and to the point, but it still flows. Also I think to know good you have to know bad, so you take the good times with the bad. but when you choose to focus on the good it gets a lot better.