Losing Hope | Teen Ink

Losing Hope

July 6, 2011
By LostinMusic SILVER, Los Lunas, New Mexico
LostinMusic SILVER, Los Lunas, New Mexico
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Every end always has a new beginning...
Imagination always wins...


Days past and nights seem longer, I walk with a heart that is full of insecurity. I am losing hope every day and every minute. I wonder if I'll ever gain what I have lost? I see the look upon their faces the thoughts that run through their minds. I think what have I done? They deserve the truth no matter how hard it is for me and for you. I've held your secret long enough. Its torn and burned me from the inside out. I can't stand the thought of losing you. You tell me everything okay no need worry, but if you tell to keep it a secret, I have to wonder if it is okay. I walk tall as ever, but deep down I am not who I am, I was never. I don't want their sympathy just like you don't, but if losing my hope means losing you I don't know what to do. You are my heart and everything more, each day I see you I hold it in just for your sake. I tell you I am happy and I love you, but I don't like this not at all. You look fine and happy, but we both no it won't last. Days past and so do nights, you get worst everyday. I can see your pain and your worry. We meet once again, but this time not in the fun circumstances. You sit dieing in a bed just for you. I tell you everything from the fun times to the hidden secrets you never knew. I can feel my hope vanishing little by little. I know this is the last time I will see you, but that's okay. You ask just for one thing a smile and a hug to go with it. I break like never before. You hold me for hours, then when midnight strikes it gets quit we both know it is time for your calling hour. You leave with my hope to, all that's is left is the last words I love you. I known though when times comes I will see you and my hope again and you will make my heart full once more in time....