I'm Just a Game | Teen Ink

I'm Just a Game

By 7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan

All that we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream.

Games that are bad dont get played, dont worry i'll play with those bad games until they get good.

They say when you die you see your life flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
...
I wanted to use you, but you have nothing I need. Nothing. You're an empty vessel...

You're a little too 3D for a 2D girl. The more real you are, the more problems boys will have with you...

His hearts up in the air, nobody knows where it will land or who will catch it...

I want to remake my character but yet I can't, I want there to be save points but I would learn nothing from my experiences. I want this game to be better but yet I can't change the fact that I'm a bad game, everyone that has played it had a horrible time with it, maybe its cause its to challenging maybe that's why, But now there is no point in worrying about it, all i can do is just wait for a skilled player to beat my game. Are you willing to take on the challenge and win this game? I'm not a mini game and there is no demo to me, I'm a full game with many challenges and one difficulty. So go on try to beat my game, I want to watch you try, and if you do win then you'll truly be a master of games, if not then its okay I'm just a game.

I just see everything like a game even myself