Can an NPC be your MLI | Teen Ink

Can an NPC be your MLI

July 5, 2011
By 7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
17 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All that we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream.

Games that are bad dont get played, dont worry i'll play with those bad games until they get good.

They say when you die you see your life flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
...
I wanted to use you, but you have nothing I need. Nothing. You're an empty vessel...

You're a little too 3D for a 2D girl. The more real you are, the more problems boys will have with you...

His hearts up in the air, nobody knows where it will land or who will catch it...


I'm so used to games but yet yours is the one that confuses me, I've played so many games yet i have never played one that was like yours. First you picked me out of all the other NPCs to stay by your side, or was it me that picked you...I'm still not sure, but why pick me my stats are horrible compared to others yet you picked me to be a part of your party. We've been through so much now that it would be impossible for me to leave it now, i want to be in your main story line to the very end, i want to see what type of ending we will have. That is still the future though we still have a lot left to play and yet I'm worried, you've been the party leader for quite some time even if you didn't know it, I've grown so attached to being by your side that I'm afraid that we could be split apart and that i would become another NPC when all i actually want is to be your MLI, please give it a shot i know i may not be your ideal teammate sure i have my faults but who doesn't even bosses have their drawbacks, please don't let me be an NPC let me be...your MLI.


The author's comments:
If your not savy with RPG speak then I'll give you a quick rundown.

Party: Group of 2 or more people that go together to do....something (not that sort of thing you little perverts)

NPC: Non-Playable Character, Extra characters in a game, usually things like shop keepers or ones that just walk around, little things arise from talking with one.

MLI: Main Love Interest, Between the main character and one of the party members.