The One Flower

I once searched through the garden hoping to see something interesting, what I found though was something I didn't expect, I found a small flower that was extremely shy and was a bit difficult to open. I didn't want to force it so I did what I could for it all because it's scent was so sweet I just couldn't resist. After the first year went by the flower had opened a lot from how it was originally, it was more bright and vivid and I loved it. I had become attached to it, I knew things would go great as long as I kept this flower close to my heart and things were for a time, but nothing can last forever. It's been three years since i first met that flower and now I I'm more confused than ever and I don't even know why, I still love its scent and it sends shivers up my spine whenever i sense it...yet, things feel so different. I don't even know how to explain, its like we're close but yet we're so far apart, I just don't know what to do away from it, I've spent so much time around it that I feel alone whenever I'm away. I know one day we will be gone and not see each other for a long time if not ever and that's why I'm afraid, i want to stay by your side and not feel alone but things have become so different that I'm afraid of the simplest things. I just don't understand anything.....but I wouldn't trade the moments I've had with it for anything in the world.