The One Flower | Teen Ink

The One Flower

July 5, 2011
By 7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
17 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All that we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream.

Games that are bad dont get played, dont worry i'll play with those bad games until they get good.

They say when you die you see your life flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
...
I wanted to use you, but you have nothing I need. Nothing. You're an empty vessel...

You're a little too 3D for a 2D girl. The more real you are, the more problems boys will have with you...

His hearts up in the air, nobody knows where it will land or who will catch it...


I once searched through the garden hoping to see something interesting, what I found though was something I didn't expect, I found a small flower that was extremely shy and was a bit difficult to open. I didn't want to force it so I did what I could for it all because it's scent was so sweet I just couldn't resist. After the first year went by the flower had opened a lot from how it was originally, it was more bright and vivid and I loved it. I had become attached to it, I knew things would go great as long as I kept this flower close to my heart and things were for a time, but nothing can last forever. It's been three years since i first met that flower and now I I'm more confused than ever and I don't even know why, I still love its scent and it sends shivers up my spine whenever i sense it...yet, things feel so different. I don't even know how to explain, its like we're close but yet we're so far apart, I just don't know what to do away from it, I've spent so much time around it that I feel alone whenever I'm away. I know one day we will be gone and not see each other for a long time if not ever and that's why I'm afraid, i want to stay by your side and not feel alone but things have become so different that I'm afraid of the simplest things. I just don't understand anything.....but I wouldn't trade the moments I've had with it for anything in the world.


The author's comments:
Long stories are long so i just write about flowers.