My Souls Suffering | Teen Ink

My Souls Suffering

July 5, 2011
By 7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
17 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All that we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream.

Games that are bad dont get played, dont worry i'll play with those bad games until they get good.

They say when you die you see your life flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
...
I wanted to use you, but you have nothing I need. Nothing. You're an empty vessel...

You're a little too 3D for a 2D girl. The more real you are, the more problems boys will have with you...

His hearts up in the air, nobody knows where it will land or who will catch it...


Suffering through one pain to the next, my body continues on and takes the abuse, while my soul suffers and can not recover from the pain it has already suffered. my body on a set course does not stop it just continues on unaware of the pain my soul suffers. My soul already beaten and hurt cannot continue with my body, all my soul can do is just wallow in the sadness and despair that will haunt it forever. The only thing my body does is just shed tears but even that does not stop it from moving forward and forcing my soul to endure more and more with each step. My soul begs my body to stop but my body just moves on and on. My soul seeing every type of pain and suffering through its own eyes has given up all hope and has endured the most it can take. My soul has shut its eyes to life and all living beings and begs for no more of this torture and asks for the only thing that can take away its sadness, death. My body will just remain an empty shell of emotions as long as my soul suffers through life, and all I may do is just remain shackled to the heart of the soul and watch with despair as the rest of my bodies life span withers away leaving my soul with its wish of leaving the living world and enter the world where pain and suffering cannot exist. Until that day people will have fun and share joy with my body unaware that my body is only moving forward and that my soul is suffering every step of the way.


The author's comments:
This is how i am