What Do You See In Me? | Teen Ink

What Do You See In Me?

By 7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan

All that we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream.

Games that are bad dont get played, dont worry i'll play with those bad games until they get good.

They say when you die you see your life flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
...
I wanted to use you, but you have nothing I need. Nothing. You're an empty vessel...

You're a little too 3D for a 2D girl. The more real you are, the more problems boys will have with you...

His hearts up in the air, nobody knows where it will land or who will catch it...

what is it you see in me? is it how i dress? is it how my hairs looks? what is it you see? You saved me when i was falling, and when i felt like someone was here for me i cried, but now i wonder why was i saved? You say it was because you worry about me, and I say why do you worry about me when I'll end up being a pain. This is the price that is payed for saving me, my life is at your disposal yet you don't know that it is. I listen to your commands and follow them without question, is that loyalty or stupidity? Every time you seem down I try to pick you back up yet you act as if you cant be helped. Whenever you are quiet i wonder whats wrong, whenever you seem sad i wanna comfort you, yet i feel as if you are pushing me away, acting as if i wouldn't understand. Eventually you will question why i am always by your side, and my answer is you gained my loyalty from saving me and now i will save you.