6 Wolves

I've never felt alone when I've been alone, the reason why is cause i am never alone. 6 wolves follow me where i go, sit with me when i sit, sleep with me when i sleep and cry with me when i cry. These wolves cannot be seen by just any-one's eyes, they can only be seen when they want to be seen. I am simply a person with a simple goals that is always followed by 6 wolves, each that bring me something special, some make me happy while the others make me sad. One wolf protects me from any harm that may come my way. The second one makes me happy when i am sad. The third is quite loyal to me and never strays away. The fourth one will notice that which i need to know. Now the rest are quite different than the first four, the fifth is always lazy and cares not for a lot of things yet he brings me a lost of excitement. The final wolf cannot help me at all because he brings out my anger and hate to all that don't deserve it. Even though one wolf brings me things that i don't want i still love them all. The reason why i love them is simple it's because they are all me and i am all them.