One Act Can Save The World

We go through our days as usual, we wake up then do what we need to do then go to sleep. We usually pass by over 100 people in our day and most of them we don't even notice. Those that are unnoticed usually just go through the day to day motions just like you. Both you and them are usually in an indifferent or bad mood, and that is where the problem lays. Our emotions make up our day, and if we all walk around in an indifferent or bad mood then the day will be bland and bad. All we need is a smile, no one knows how contagious one smile can be. One smile can save a person from a bad day. That person can save a group of people from a bad week. That group of people can save a town from a bad month. That town can save a city from a bad choice. That city can save the capital from passing a bad law. That capital can save a state from bad changes. That state can save a region from joining the wrong side of an argument. That region can save a country from being a victim. That country can save a continent from war. That continent can save the world, all because of one persons smile. Don't underestimate the power of one simple smile.