Hearts | Teen Ink

Hearts

July 5, 2011
By 7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
7h3Ru5514n GOLD, Waterford, Michigan
17 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All that we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream.

Games that are bad dont get played, dont worry i'll play with those bad games until they get good.

They say when you die you see your life flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
...
I wanted to use you, but you have nothing I need. Nothing. You're an empty vessel...

You're a little too 3D for a 2D girl. The more real you are, the more problems boys will have with you...

His hearts up in the air, nobody knows where it will land or who will catch it...


I am weak, pathetic, and useless but yet it doesn't stop me from being who i am, i cry more than guys should and my heart is kinder than people would expect. Its felt like that its been so long since we first met yet i remember when i first saw you it felt like you captured my heart then and there. My feelings were mixed about you and i was unsure but before i pressed the button to send you the message i was sure of how i felt about you. I was surprised when i got called back so quickly only to hear the voice of relatives and not yours, i was to afraid to pick up the phone when you actually called, cause i was afraid of being rejected, yet it didn't happen i listened to the message you left not just once but twice yet i was to afraid to call you back. I still feel the same way about you as i did then, I let you into my world of pain and sorrow not expecting the outcome that occurred, you kept me sain throughout everything, i found so much comfort in your voice that it felt like i would be at peace whenever i would be with you. Most people wouldn't have put up with me but you did, you not only put up with me but you helped me. Even though you would help me it would tear out my heart whenever i would see you in pain, i want to comfort you whenever your hurt but yet you keep me from it. I don't want you to hurt, I don't want you to be sad, I don't want to see you angry, all i want is to see you happy, all i want is to see you smile, all i want is for you to see the family of friends that you have, that will protect, that will comfort you, that will love you. No matter what my feelings for you never changed in fact I'll say what that message said...I Love You.


The author's comments:
This...has a bit of a story to it, this is all real, i lived it myself in fact its based on what happened in my life.