To Sit on the Moon

Sometimes I want to sit on the moon and watch the world dance on its path. At night I’m watch by millions people and others of passionate intentions kissing under my light. Some nights I feel alone and half wanted but still loved by others under light and other nights I don’t want to be seen only to have time to think and worry of my intentions….. Wondering why I get so cold. I will always shine no matter how dark I’ve been.

Some nights I watch the world of people in disappointment of obliterated sense and others without worry not knowing where there mind leads only to know of who they are or what there not. I see myself now with many changes, sometimes dark, sometimes light; I’m always hot and always cold.

I’m never alone. I dance the path of an eternity not knowing where my mind might lead. So to say what I am.

I’m not that far from human.

Aderes18 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 6:21 am

Wow, this is very beautiful! :)

I love the moon. And this is how I always think of the moon! And I adore your poem. :)

The.Messenger.777 replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 10:35 am
i feel the moon as myself, people go on about vampires and the moon transforming them but its a shame because the moon is so much more, but i feel bad for it because it has to watch our destructive behavior and ignorance but gets to see the love of one another. the world is like a giant heart, theirs war and love

Aderes18 replied...
Interesting thought...

Anagam said...

i am in total awe of how you get your ideas and are very creative :)

ur poem has such a deep meaning...

though honestly i think that if u put it umm... like not more rhymey but.. like not in a big chunk, it'd be better but thts just my opinion, dnt take offense in tht :))

Christian.a.piper replied...
no affence in that i was tierd when i wrote yhis and forgot to correct it lol, thatnks for likeing it

Anagam replied...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:57 am
ur welcome

Anagam said...
i definitely agree n like ur comment bout how people appear n hide like the moon

Christian.a.piper replied...
thanks, but its true we all hide like the moon espesholy when we go cold ;D

Christian.a.piper replied...
can i email you somehow or like do you have a face book account or something???????

Anagam replied...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:59 am
i'd like to but i cant. we can talk through the comments here or a forum?? :) i wish these profiles had messages n all tht lol

Christian.a.piper replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:32 am
thats alright :D