My theory

Is the bible, learning from the mistakes once made or is it the will to tell people that in your daily life, you can cure sight by helping, pointing them in the right direction to have something to learn from. people are always reading on how great Jesus was but its maybe most teaching us what we can do to make things better form past mistakes and for futures to come. i think that we were made to adapt

I have a theory that earth is the middle ground in life or in a crazy way too life. like earth is a training ground and when you die you complete and god will decide if you are wise enough to enter. if you fail, when you die you get sent to hell to learn what you did wrong and go back to training then go to heaven if better. if that makes sense, but once again IT'S JUST A THEORY. let me hear you opinion

Christian.A.Piper-777 said...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 7:47 am
you dont know that tho, nor do i, we go by a book that could be filled with lies

Aderes18 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 6:29 am

I really like that idea! :)

Well, I'm Muslim and we believe that you have one angel on each shoulder. The left one writes bad deeds and right writes good deeds and on the final day, God weighes these books and sees which one is heavier. If your bad book is heavier, you go to hell. If your good book is, you go to Heaven. (I've always asked if it's other good or bad but no one gives me an answer, I don't think anyone really knows)

And in hell, you stay for as long as your deeds wa... (more »)

Christian.A.Piper-777 replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 8:04 am

holy crap i am the same way and not even Muslim. i bealive god does tings for a reason, bad things especially. trust me HE TESTS ME A LOT but i get by it properly

Aderes18 replied...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:58 am

We believe the more tests the stronger. And we believe tests can be pleasurable or miserable, it's what you do that counts. :) 

Christian.A.Piper-777 replied...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 7:46 am
i agree with that :D

Anagam said...

on wat u said in the last paragraph, about training

i've often thought about that... i question religion alot too... i wonder why there are sooo many.. well my point is:

i've always wondered how people are considered passable to go to heaven.. there are people, very important leaders who have made a huge impact in the world n they are considered good people right? n then there is lets say a wife who has been a loving woman her whole life. showing respect to her husband, children... (more »)

Christian.a.piper replied...

if you look into history the leaders of our world have often try to change the way people view everything as to say they try to re right the path of relegon, but they do this so there is no corruption on earth. imagine a place with no standing ground, you ask yourself "where are we from?" "why are we here?" when not knowing a god you would go insane and not know what to do and lose your mind. sconce there is a standing ground we don't go insane but we still have those thoughts but... (more »)

Christian.a.piper replied...
anyting is possable thow, you just have to find your standing ground and build your world, you cant build anything without ground

Anagam replied...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:03 am

hehe very true! n i like tht quout: think watever makes u comfortable.