People of the universe

It's funny, you look at the universe and everything is moving at a perfect sequence and made perfectly. then you look at the human body we are made of the same stuff floating around in space and made perfectly and balanced just so everything interacts properly and the way our body systems work is the same way the our milky way and the universe in general works. but if one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong but we still end up perfect. our hearts are still going and glowing like the sun

so who's to say we are not all connected. i think that we are all made up of everything and when we are born, you never know we just might be our own world

i feel like that a lot, like I'm part of something bigger something extraordinary that's been with me all along

like my heart is the sun, a beating clock with too many gears that's sits right in the middle of everything and makes the perfect sequence for new worlds and mine to come

Aderes18 said...

I felt like that when I was walking through Redwood Forest, like I am part of an ever-ending cycle of birth and death. And it's true, we are. :)

I love this idea and I love this piece. :)

The.Messenger.777 replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 10:37 am

i liked writing this peace too, people may not see it but everybody is part of something extraordinary but too clouded with drugs and everyday life to realize what there capable of

Aderes18 replied...
True, True..

Anagam said...
these poems actually make me think!! :)

Anagam said...

ur poems inspire me so much!! you are a very intelligent person!! ur insight make me feel good about myself. like there is so much hope. i really enjoy reading ur poems. i hope you write more poems dealing with these topics!!

n sometimes i feel like the stars i see at night.. like they're everyones souls up there! shining so bright.. illuminating the darkness.. n its so beautiful all together...  a beautiful night sky needs all those stars to make it beatiful...

Thts w... (more »)

Christian.a.piper replied...
the mind is a bizarre land, explore it

Anagam replied...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:05 am
i agree w that