People of the universe | Teen Ink

People of the universe

By Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan
Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan

"What you make of today comes with you for the rest of your life"

It's funny, you look at the universe and everything is moving at a perfect sequence and made perfectly. then you look at the human body we are made of the same stuff floating around in space and made perfectly and balanced just so everything interacts properly and the way our body systems work is the same way the our milky way and the universe in general works. but if one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong but we still end up perfect. our hearts are still going and glowing like the sun

so who's to say we are not all connected. i think that we are all made up of everything and when we are born, you never know we just might be our own world

i feel like that a lot, like I'm part of something bigger something extraordinary that's been with me all along

like my heart is the sun, a beating clock with too many gears that's sits right in the middle of everything and makes the perfect sequence for new worlds and mine to come

Aderes47 GOLD said...
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

True, True..

on Jul. 26 2011 at 10:37 am

i liked writing this peace too, people may not see it but everybody is part of something extraordinary but too clouded with drugs and everyday life to realize what there capable of

Aderes47 GOLD said...
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Henry Drummond

I felt like that when I was walking through Redwood Forest, like I am part of an ever-ending cycle of birth and death. And it's true, we are. :)

I love this idea and I love this piece. :)

Anagam BRONZE said...
on Jul. 13 2011 at 10:05 am
Anagam BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma
i agree w that

the mind is a bizarre land, explore it

Anagam BRONZE said...
Anagam BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma
these poems actually make me think!! :)

Anagam BRONZE said...
Anagam BRONZE, Tulsa, Oklahoma

ur poems inspire me so much!! you are a very intelligent person!! ur insight make me feel good about myself. like there is so much hope. i really enjoy reading ur poems. i hope you write more poems dealing with these topics!!

n sometimes i feel like the stars i see at night.. like they're everyones souls up there! shining so bright.. illuminating the darkness.. n its so beautiful all together...  a beautiful night sky needs all those stars to make it beatiful...

Thts wat the connectedness of this poem made me think of...

AWESOME job with all ur poems!