Note to Grandma

even tho you cant respond to this, yes i was playing Beethoven on the piano. i have taken up cello and violin i am pretty good at it, i wish i could have played for you, but i did play when you were in the hospital and the night that you died and ...hoped you could hear it. your son is a great father and I'm so happy i was born by him to have most of the great qualities of him. i want to travel the world someday to see new places and learn new things, to know that there is more out there. I'm with someone i love and hope to marry someday, she lights up my heart but not as strong as yours was. in my lifetime i promise i will find my true passion and find what i may be looking for. I'm sorry i had to wright this when you are gone, i hope your proud of me and your son. maybe some day i will find some peace of mind, i love you grandma rest in peace

Aderes18 said...

AWWW

I think that's one of the most affectionate things I'ev ever heard something say about their grandma or about anything else!

Well, I was actually named after my grandmother who died when I was only eight. I don't have much memories of her but when I grow up, I wish to be like her because she was a very strong and courageous woman.  I am from Algeria and during the war of independence my grandma was a spy for them. :)

IamtheshyStargirl said...
This is so sweet and simple, heartfelt in the best way possible.

Christian.a.piper replied...
i never got to say goodbye, but i played my violin and i think she heard me :D even tho she is dead i still wanted to wright her something