If You Really Knew Me

If you really knew me you'd know my life isn't as perfect as it seems/And all the stuff i say i have is really just a dream/And even though i smile my life is crumbling apart/And even though its been a while i still have a broken heart/And even though people say I'm pretty I don't believe it true/And no one really knows me that's why I'm telling you/If you really knew me you'd know I want to escape this mess/Because it's tearing me apart, it's just way too much stress/If you really knew me you'd know I'm not so cruel/And even though my grades don't show it, I actually care about school/If you really knew me you'd try to help me out/But then again if you really knew me you'd know that's not what I'm about/If you really knew me you might actually stick around/Or maybe not because there's pieces of me i haven't even found/If you really knew me you'd know i want to fall in love/And that i sometimes question the macho man above/If you really knew me you'd know my life isn't as perfect as it seems/And all the stuff i say i have is really just a dream