Here Is My Message | Teen Ink

Here Is My Message

By MegaShine2604 BRONZE, Apache Junction, Arizona
MegaShine2604 BRONZE, Apache Junction, Arizona

"If you ever get knocked down, just get back up and keep moving forward"

I want all of you to hear my message. I hope it inspires you the most with what I'm going to tell you.

What the hell is going on with our world?

You walk down the hallways in school and see these poor innocent students getting bullied everyday.
But the innocent child didn't do a thing to get this harm done to him/her.

Seeing people get beat up on the streets for no reason. They just walk along the street and get beat with anything people would find for no reason and steal whatever they have.

Fighting...Killing..All This Harm done but what do they expect to get out of this?

Murders happening everyday to innocent beings.Nobody knows why they chose the innocent ones.

Wars break out around the world.
Just for something such as a freedom. Risking lives of their own nation.

Teenagers out causing damage and destruction. Without a doubt they do not care. They don't expect to get anything out of it. Nothing can stop the way they act.

Kids getting abandoned by their loved ones and put out on the street. Why Put them out on the street when you could give them to another family?

Seeing all the poor sitting out in boxes and behind stores starving.
Why not put them in a place for the poor?

Seeing the broken-hearted commit suicide. Suicide is never the answer.

This isn't the way that God wanted us to be.

God created us to be strong...and worthy of ourselves.

I hate going down the street and seeing an abandoned animals just sitting there shaking with their innocent looks and you can't do much about them.

Watching people dump waste into our oceans. Why do that? When it's called recycling.

Causing Global Warming. Use environmental safety equipment to help cure the environment.

All The Racial issues among schools and business. It doesn't matter if your colored or not we are all equal.

Killing animals for food. Why hurt the innocent animals?

It's time to step up and make a change..

Change the way we act and the way we do things..

Let's Change Today!!!

I wrote this for people to understand the crisis that is going on with our world.