Bending until we break | Teen Ink

Bending until we break

By LoveelyWriteer BRONZE, Riverside, California
LoveelyWriteer BRONZE, Riverside, California

When I do something right, nobody remembers. When I do something wrong, nobody forgets

i hate the way you make me feel when you cause me pain and when your done you constantly say you wont do it again. but i also love the way you comfort me and Help me come up with lies, help me wash the blood off my face and for that i do not despise. you once made me fall for you and had me sprung, instantly made me deaf when everyone was telling me i was too young.but i thought when i fell and as i was hitting the floor,you would reach out your arms, catch me and comfort me some more.but you did nothing but watch me fall,tell me it was my fault. but as i take a glance back and see , i guess it was my fault i saw the signs and had no thought. i seen you and how you love. if i could ask one question, it would sI'mply be why? , why do you say you love me but you treat me like the enemy?, why do you treat the only person you have bad so frequently? looking back now I'm glad i broke from you, you call me and tell me you need me but believe me when i tell you . . . We're Through!

being in an abusive relationship can be hard,and stressfull. but find the strength . that is what this poem is about