(________)last breath

school bell rang, ready for math.
aching this pain, that your last breath wont last.
tears roll.
intercom comes on, time to say goodbye.
two days after my birthday, magnet smiley face hanging on his rest bed.
when he opens his eyes, he can only smile.
cant stand the pain from so long ago i still cry and watch his ghost.
he asked for his little rose bud, but she went home..
why his last breath?
why did i go?

rosei said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 10:11 am:
aw, well thank you. you seriously just made me cry. lol i guess im a softie. no on has ever told me to be strong for myself and not the world. so it kinda means alot to me. and there is alwys a blank spot in me for the people who "fade away" but really they never fade from me. there isnt one day i go woithout thinking about the people in my life that i have lost. and as for you, (: if you have ever lost someone you care so much for, keep your chin up. because i belive that when we are weak, that... (more »)

Lola_BlackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:29 pm:
It sounds like sitting in Science class and hearing that your friend has just died of leukemia in a hospital downstate. Or, rushing to get to that same hospital months later only to find that you were too late and the closest thing you had to a father passed just half an hour ago. Sucks, don't it?

rosei replied...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 10:15 am :
it does suck.. very much! and it's sad. im still not even sure how to get through it even though it was so long ago. but i feel i have to be strong for my family and not myself.

Lola_BlackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 6:15 pm :
As much as I would love to tell you the pain goes away, it doesn't. The thing about getting through is that you don't forget it ever happened, or stop feeling the pain. You just keep living, and learn to love the things that are still there in your life, and just be glad that you had the chance to know him in the first place. And please; don't just be strong for everyone else. You have to be strong for yourself, too. After all: of all the people you know now or will know in the future, yo... (more »)