Senior Memoir

Now that I've done all those things and many more, I am about to embark on a new adventure that will take me too many more new experiences. From sports to girls to all the partying, I just wanted to know what everything was like. I cannot believe that it has come this fast. From being an inexperienced sophomore to a somewhat mature senior, things have really changed for me. Some say that "high school was the best time of my life", just like others say that high school was the worst time in their lives. Realistically, I do not know what the world out there holds for me. All I can do is enter it with a guarded optimism and hope for the best. I will leave high school as a world-weary senior, knowing that there are many dangers to encounter in the real world. I was just dying to experience all the new and exciting things that awaited me. I've had plenty of good times, as well as just as many bad times, in high school. And the most important thing is that, not just that I learned through the books, but I learned about life and the road ahead of me. I started high school as a brash and cocky athlete, dying to conquer the world, which I did not know much about. The only thing I can say is that I learned. To be honest, I am not sure which category I fall into.