LoVe! | Teen Ink

LoVe!

By Wayne001 BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
Wayne001 BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas

Have way to many to live by to fit on here...
" Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift thats why its called the present."

Most people think teenagers dont know love..
Well i say we do..or at least i do...
Love is the feeling thats almost undescribable...Love is where you can stay up all night with that someone...where you can listen to everything they have to say and more and not zone out once..love is where you'd do anything even if some say its impossible you'd go to the ends of the earth and back to protect them and do anything for them...I love her and no matter what happens no matter how long i wait my love will burn the burning light and the fire will grow stronjg because as god as my wittness love is soooo amazing and it shows...Love is where no matter what happens past present or future you'll love that person undyingly...Love is a four letter word that sums up something that cant be described any other way but saying that word....love...love is looking into that persons eyes and relizing i dont care what happens to me forget that what about her i love her i want her to be happy....even if its not with me....but god knows i want it to be...but what can you do..i'll tell you.. and thats to go to them and look them in the eyes and tell them...I love you...