Letter | Teen Ink

Letter

June 19, 2011
By lifeloveyou1919 PLATINUM, Northfield, New Jersey
lifeloveyou1919 PLATINUM, Northfield, New Jersey
24 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Live, love, forget, bull , I'm gonna make the day you met me the day you regret."
-Julia Vain


Dear Ex,
In case we die tomorrow I want you to know what I've been hiding for all these years. So I wrote you this to tell you my story, I hope you get it and craw back to me. Look at me through my eyes and feel the pain I hide inside it breaks my heart it makes me sad to think of all the times we had, I hug you goodbye like it nothing then cry all the way home because I know It will never be the same. I always walk in the rain because my tears are just the same as rain. My mascara runs, my cover up fades, I'm just a face in this world with but one feeling. And the day that I thought life was getting better a slow song comes on and before I could even speak, y-o-u were dancing with Lexi. Now my heart dropped like a piece of glass and even if it is put back together it will never be the same again. I wish I could go back, back to the day I met you and make everything okay. You close your eyes and look away, you try to forget all my pain everyday. This is me, this is now just try to remember when I smiled not frowned.
Love,
The broken hearted girl
P.S. Write back


The author's comments:
I wrote my boyfriend a letter explaining everything so here is what I worte in a poem.