Where am I

I'm drifting in the air, as my curly hair falls short I feel as if I am looking down an aisle with my feet adrift how is this so sudden? Where am I? I feel the ray of sun warming my tender soft skin I cannot see,my eyes are secure shut but it seems as if that was a sudden choice of mine. I hear soft whispers of children crying,screaming,playing. But in this case they cannot see me I am invisible to these children. How can this be? Where am I? Can this be an pizzazz emotion that will soon be fading to gray? I can hear parents interacting with there children telling them not to be shy and go play with the other kids. I can feel as if to say my corpse is slowing dangling up and down and in that instance my head starts spinning because of the sudden rush me suddenly realizing that this is for all to say realistic this is in my reality. I remember now! I am on a swing but only just me;my hands are quivering and the children yes they are still here playing outside with there parents guiding them to the other children telling them not to be shy. But now I can realize that this is just my imagination slowly expanding into a deeper vision. Imagination is a power of mind it's putting your mind to a test.

BestPoemz said...
I love this poem!