Tirade Wolf

I am the Tirade Wolf!
Yes, feel free
To charge me for your faults.

I am the Tirade Wolf!
I didn't hurt your infant child
Or wreak havoc in the great wild
I only do what I must
To survive
But go ahead
Blame me.

I am the Tirade Wolf!
And if I bothered
I could show them
How your loafing accusation
Is in vain!
...But what good would that do?
People never change

I am the Tirade Wolf!
And if you knew
What I gave
If you knew
If you knew...

ninjamuffin said...
This is great. My interpretation of this is that it is about a scapegoat, and how people tend to blame someone or something just because they don't know anything about them and don't want to blame themslves.

WithPenAndScript said...
The poem is mysterious and the cliff hanger ending ties it up all nicely...well not ties it up exactly because cliff hangers leave us hanging...but.... It was good :) haha

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
It's certainly an interesting poem. There is some strong emotion tied in , and it's very creative. Great job!

Robyn97 said...
This was true on many levels; an environmental one, and a personal one. Nice!

samiasaskia24 said...
cool. I like the idea with being the wolf.

msn9896 said...
Hm, pretty accurate! thanks for the feedback.

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I get the point... i think ( of course I can never be 100% sure since you are the writer and all). When I read this i gathered that oyu are trying to say that you are misunderstood to be an angry person, but you never actually did anything to harm anyone. You do do good, but it goes unnoticed. I'm not entriely sure if this is what you are meaning, but it's always good to hear someone else's take on your own poem so that you will know what your readers take from your work! Overall, I reall... (more »)

SavannahMcKenna replied...
i love your take on this! i didnt fully unedrstand untill i read your comment and that makes the poem amillion times better...you all should check out my stuff.

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like it :) i like the way there is exclamation marks, it lightend the mood a bit! 

msn9896 replied...

Thanks ha ha, i haven't decided if I like this one. I feel like the point isn't getting across well