As King. . . . | Teen Ink

As King. . . .

June 1, 2011
By KiiWii SILVER, Forest, Mississippi
KiiWii SILVER, Forest, Mississippi
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Decreasing to increase by isolating the malicious flesh that obstructs us from his merciful prosperity. His exhale is our inhale, purifying our hearts to replenish our souls with song. Speaking faith into our souls, allowing out fragile temples to strengthen in his will, for us to address life to his people. Blessing them in the presents of the king, by speaking with our spirits into his divine ambiance. Taken over by a profound joy to minister as one reflecting the king’s gospel. We are king, muted but loudly heard, sacrificing flesh and touching hearts that are desperate for his glory. We are king, born to rule releasing a fresh zephyr of faith throughout the atmosphere. We are king, united into one heavenly flow as leaders headed to paradise, mirrored by his holy people….Blessing, praising, glorifying, and ministering. . . .For we serve as king.

The author's comments:
I was inspired to write this piece from ministering in dance. I would hope that people will get a sense of ministering from this piece. Although I this piece can represent and multitude of qualities and not just held to one aspect. So I just want this piece to be inspiring in many different ways.