The Difference of Love Between You and I | Teen Ink

The Difference of Love Between You and I

By Leah06 BRONZE, Fair Grove, Missouri
Leah06 BRONZE, Fair Grove, Missouri

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars. -Les Brown

It used to be monsters that held my fears, then it was murderers that I knew could be near.
Big bridges don't scare me or rides at the fair, they don't really faze me or cause any scare.
The talk about death makes me uneasy, but it doesn't go far enough to make me feel queasy.
People that make outrageous decisions, they never think far enough to make new revisions.
They do things blindly and don't take precautions, then bad things happen and they get stuck in a concoction.
They make the worst possible decisions and don't shed a tear, these are the things that have hold of my fears.
The people that cause their own child's death, they scare me the most, they're a deadly threat.
You that verbally abuse are only just as worse, you put who you love down and make it impossible for disperse.
That person you chose to be with is who you choose to love, the children you bring into this world are also one to love.
This meaning of love the world seems to perceive, it's something I can't seem to grasp or begin to conceive.
Monsters, bridges and fairs, it's really none of the above, my biggest fear of all is the world's view on love.