I DON’T LOVE YOU

Some days we go
Never looking back
Just as the like the wind will blow
Hopefully it will not attack.

But just as I would expect,
You come once more in my path.
Am I just a subject
In your wrath?

Arguing as usual,
Ending with the “I LOVE YOU”s
Our pretends are perpetual,
So I just agree and say my “I LOVE YOU TOO”s.

But no matter what you say
I DON’T LOVE YOU
LIKE I DID YESTERDAY,
And we both know that’s true.

BreakingBrookeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i totally love this....

izyfizyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 9, 2011 at 9:29 pm :
Thank you Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

DrowningInTheBrookeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 10, 2011 at 5:46 pm :
of course Izy :)

AJFruitninjaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really enjoyed this!

Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
heh heh... Tank youuuz!!! xD

theawsome said...
great work

Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:39 am :
thanks!!!! :DDDD

BeyondTheBrookeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow no matter how cliche it is the last stanza has to be my favorite part. this is a really good poem :) it kinda makes me happy :)

Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:38 am :
heh heh... thanks! :D

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 15, 2012 at 9:10 am :
same here. haha, i've only read like three of your poems, but i like this one best so far. you have a lot, any you specifically want people to read? it bugs me because a lot of my poems that i submitted first are my best, so no one reads them cuz they're at the bottom. 

Resonating_Words said...

"I don't love you like I did yesterday"... that's awfully familiar (from a My Chemical Romance song, as well as some other places I believe.) In that regard its cliche, so I advise against it. On a related note, caps lock hurts my eyes. It's not necessary, and detracts, I believem from your words.

All in all its not horrid, its pretty well done. Could use some work in delving deeper and not just brushing the surface of a generic topic. But you have a great starting place ... (more »)

ChaoticBliss said...
Aww, GREAT JOB! (: I like the tone of this poem (:

Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:35 pm :
Reaallllyy??? Thanks! :D

sunshine7223 replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
I really like this! Great job! ((:

samwich7 replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:55 pm :

Nice. Great work

Nov. 29, 2011 at 5:55 pm :
YAYAYAYAYYYAYAYAYAY!!! :D

PrincessBubblegum said...

I really like this. But I cannot explain why. It's very good.

Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:32 pm :
Oh my gosh! Thanks!!!

DependentMissIndependent said...
OMG!! that's exactly how i feel. He always comes back but  I can't tell him I don't love him so I don't say anything. Btw amazing poem

Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:32 pm :
Thanks!