Repaint The Skies

Someone, somewhere…
DREAM WITH ME.
Someone! Drown the
Skies in prose
With me!
Anyone! Repaint the winding stars
Like rosy, sinewy hearts
To show that you’re in love with me!

Someone, anywhere,
DREAM WITH ME.
Someone! Kiss the
Wandering clouds
For me!
Anyone! Compose a song
That only birds should know!
The flightless ones – covered all in snow.

Eirias said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 4:52 am:

I'm not sure why . . . I must be in a really good mood today . . . but I really like your poetry. I think it is because it isn't a true form (or at least this one isn't) as near as I can tell, but I can definately tell that you put considerable thought into how many syllables you put into each line, and where the accents fall, etc. I also really enjoy the symmetry. I would enjoy such symmetry exponentially more as the poem gets more stanzas; the problem there is that it becomes increasingly o... (more »)

thetruthawaits94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 7:14 pm:
I will!!! Hahaha :) This one is my second favorite. I almost said favorite but then i remembered you Ruby poem which i loved a teensy bit more! Good Work!

Branden N. replied...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 4:11 pm :
Thank you for each of your comments! ^^ Could you advertise this for me and I'll read a few of yours too?