No! Okay? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A simple grab. A silent stab.
A mighty yank. A mind left blank.

Painful words read. Painful words said.
Painful words heard. Painful words blurred.

Three minds racing. Three issues for facing.
Three glances unseen. Three problems between.

No warning declared. No defense prepared.
No silver lining. No eyes intertwining.

The biting of a lip. The shifting of a hip.
The dwindling of a tear. The ending of a year.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:47 pm:
Totally deserving of a magazine spot... I love the vagueness. I use vagueness in a lot of my poems and stories as a way to connect with the reader more... ie, they can interpret it however they want so literally anyone can relate. Anyway, the vagueness here not only provides that concept, but it also just gives the poem a mysterious feel, like WrenArrington said. I love the use of spacing, and how you didn't use stanzas; you just kind of shoved the words together. (Not sure if it was purpose... (more »)

WrenArrington said...
Jun. 5 at 3:31 am:
I like how you really keep to the same format throughout. It's mysterious and doesn't give you much to go on, so you have to make your own conclusions as to what it's really about. Nice job :)