Broken

I want to runaway and never turn back even after all these years you still see tears. I get myself up but kicked in the dirt. I smile but I'm close to tears. I thought things would get better but as time goes on your worse. I thought you loved me. Living in this bad world I look towards the sea seems like its my only peace id rather be by myself then waist my time. You played with my heart. Having a break down. I just need to let go. So miserable. I just wanna be in silence. You do these things and expect me to be ok. I'm so far away from knowing where I'm going. I am not what you want me to be. It's over and done. Trapped in this place where I shouldn't be. I lost my happy. My truth is unfree. I thought you'd be easy to forget. I'm lost. Lonely but taking a chance. Risking it all. I'm putting it all out on the line. My heart has been broken too many times. For me nothing ever gets better. I'm a train wreck wanting to be free. Tired slowly fading away. Gone. Taunted. Exhausted. Asking. Reasons. Shut down. These are my T.E.A.R.S. My tears are all I can do. Alone so I stay in the dark. On the outside I smile and laugh. On the inside I cry and ask god why. Just put me out of my misery. I'm trying to find my self. Looking for my happy. Trying to put myself back together.