If you realy knew me | Teen Ink

If you realy knew me

May 20, 2011
By Brittney123 BRONZE, Mishawaka, Indiana
Brittney123 BRONZE, Mishawaka, Indiana
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I asked you if I was PRETTY, you said NO.
I asked you if I was FAT, you said YES OF COURSE.
I asked if you WANTED to be with me forever, you said NO.
I asked you if you would CRY if I walked away, you said NO.
I had heard too much and needed to leave and
as I walked away…
you grabbed my arm and told me to stay.
You said…
your not PRETTY, your BEAUTIFUL.
The only thing FAT, or BIG, about you is your HEART.
I don’t WANT to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And, Baby I wouldn’t CRY, if you walked away…
I would DYE.


If you really knew me, you’d know how painful it is to see your smile everyday you walk by. If you really knew me, you would not understand why people want to hurt me so much. If you really knew me, you see everyday that I stare out my window, hoping for someone to understand my pain. If you really knew me, you’d know that I care more for my friends than if care for my family. If you really knew me, you’d understand that I prefer to be at school than at home because that is the place I fear most. If you really knew me, then you know how much I make mistakes that are sometimes hard to fix. If you really knew me, then you already know that I like to write poetry. But you don’t know me, so you don’t understand how I feel or what I go through. You just want to tell your popular self how pretty and popular you are. Well how’s about you try my life on for a size? Didn’t think so…


The author's comments:
i was inspired by how people bully people who are younger