I Still Love You | Teen Ink

I Still Love You

By amberw25 BRONZE, Duncan, Oklahoma
amberw25 BRONZE, Duncan, Oklahoma

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control at times and hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe

You hurt me. You broke my heart. You made me feel useless like I am unimportant. I still love you though because of the times you made me smile when I was younger. I still need my daddy, but I don't want the one that's an alcoholic. I want the one that is going to follow Christ. Is that you? Because I still love you....

I wrote this because my dad is an alcoholic. I use to be his little girl, and I miss it. I feel hurt and abandoned then Jesus Christ rescues me.

on Jun. 26 2011 at 1:22 am
BittersweetLiar BRONZE, Elkins, Arkansas

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pike

This shows the honest truth. But stay strong. A lot of people foster hatred in their hearts when this happens, be strong and love always.

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'EVERY knee will bow before me; EVERY tongue will confess to God.'"