Our Souls | Teen Ink

Our Souls

By farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia

So many questions I have unanswered . are we okay ? are we like we were before ? did you like walking past by me fight in front of my face ? all the times we didn’t talk or walk side by side do you know what I did ? do you care for me when I’m hurt? All the scars left on my arm . all the harm you have done , to you it was really none. – farjana .

Our souls entwine , the love s divine , the gravity that had pulled us closer the flashbacks that come to you with a blink of an eye the sympathy and confessions that we tell one another the words that doesn't even exist in the dictionary but does in ours . we're at such a level that every wishes to reach . it's at such an extent just intend to keep going further and further .

my feelings had inspired me .

farjana GOLD said...
on Jun. 22 2011 at 2:12 pm
farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia

aww thank you : D

on Jun. 22 2011 at 1:36 pm
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

If it doesnt break your heart it isnt love, if it doesnt break your heart its not enough. Its when youre breaking down with your insides coming out.Thats when you learn what youre made of.-Switchfoot<3

:D i am hopelessly in love with this!!!!! Fantastic job.   ~Sami