Dreams | Teen Ink

Dreams

May 23, 2011
By Anonymous

Have you ever thought about your future, or who you really want to be in life?, well that seems to be the main thing that has been running through my mind here lately. i know that i am only seventeen years old and that i still have plenty of time to decide about my future, but it just seems like my time is running out. A lot of people my age do not even have the slightest decision as to who they even want to be in life, and i think that is such a shame.I have always been told that i can succeed in anything if i just put my mind and soul into it. there are so many options to chose from, and i feel like if i do not make the right decision that my life will be ruined. Now i know that that is not true, but it is how i feel.Along with those options comes many hard task.There are so many things that could go wrong while trying to accomplish anything in life, but i have learned along the way that God puts those obsticles in front of us to see how we will react and learn from them. God has been working in my life and i believe that he will always be there when i need him. I have seen many people struggle just to barely get by in life and i do not want to live my life like that. I want to go through life without having to worry about losing something that i have worked so hard to come by. It just breaks my heart to see people go through the expiernece of losing their dream, and everything that they have worked so hard for. My time that is given by the love of God is just to precious to waste. When i look back at all of the things that i have done and all of the decsions that i have chosen to make, i wish i could go back and change a lot of things. It is so easy to lose something you have worked so hard for. Whats the point in having a dream if you are never going to work hard to reach it. It is pretty much pointless to me. It is always important to keep in mind that it is so much easier just to give up on reaching your dream rather than working hard to accomplish it. It is so much easier to say that you want something to happen rather than actually making it happen. So overall just remember to never give up and that God will always love you NO MATTER WHAT!!!