The Little Things | Teen Ink

The Little Things

By xoxdemibabyxox BRONZE, Johnston, Rhode Island
xoxdemibabyxox BRONZE, Johnston, Rhode Island

"lifes to short to be anything but happy. so dont let people hold you back and live your life for yourself and only you"~demi

I lay on the cool grass, gazing up at the stars, the crescent shaped moon.The breeze feels good against my skin. Things feel off for some reason. Every thought in my head completely stops. A shadow now laying besides me. An arm reaching around me, until I can feel another body against mine. I can tell by his scent, who it is. We don't speak, not making any noise. Laying there, I can feel the lingering touch of his lips against my neck. I'm almost positive he can feel my heart rapidly beating. No sudden movements, just the rising of his chest with every breath he takes.The small things like this make me fall for him even more. Not a single cloud in the sky, but a fog grasps my mind. The heat of his body feels good against my freezing body. I never want this moment to end. I can feel his arms tightening around my waist. I turn and snuggle against him. My eyes gaze upward. Only to meet his warm, hazel eyes. His lips curl into a small smile. I cant help but smile back. He kisses my forehead and I feel a rush of tiredness come over me. I drift off into a deep sleep. Completely indulged in him.