My Nightmare

Its okay to be afraid of the dark, and of balloons and closed spaces that judge you with non existing faces, but never be afraid of me. Never be afraid to say you love me, because I love you too and no matter what I'll always be true. Never be afraid to tell me what's wrong, never be afraid that I will judge you when you write a song about being alone and having nowhere to go, but more importantly, never be afraid to trust me. Never be afraid to show me your scars, because nobody is perfect, I'll roll up my sleeve and show you my arms that are marked with feelings of sadness and anger from my past. Show me your scars and you can see my arms and we will sway in the night because everything will be alright when the moon bathes us in her love. Please don't push me away because at the end of the day I still love you no matter what you say.

RaindropsCatcher This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 1:22 pm:
I liked it. A lot. You wrote a beautiful piece that had to convince him to trust you. And well, I think you could convince anyone who read this to trust you. I like it. Good job and keep on writing.

Sierrah replied...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 2:56 pm :
Thankyou very much! :)