friends or family

friends come and go but family will always be there. but best friends close or distant will be there for eternity.you may fight but you should know it will make you stronger. but dont always count on your friends be there for them too. but family probably went through the same thing and can help you but looks are deceiving they may be older but maybe not wiser. thats why i choose non of the above. because you never know who you talk to will bethe right to talk to.

iheartu said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 1:25 am
thhanks glad to hear im good

iheartu said...
please leave a comment i want to know what ppl think

CallMeMrs.Batman replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 3:08 am
heeyyyyy this is carissa. this was good but you should have put it in the right format for a poem. Overall it was really good Im glad to see your on TeenInk I didnt know you were into writing and stuff

CallMeMrs.Batman replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 3:09 am
Could you look at some of my stuff and let me know how you like it. I have a letter called The Death of You is the Death of Me and I think you might like it. Thanks! :)

Batmans_other_lover replied...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 3:12 am
heys its liz you should have put it in a diffrent format take a look at some of my stuff for an example ...and poetry doesn't have sentences....and on "make you stronger, but family"is how u would write that out  overall i really lked...u are allowed to rewrite it your good :p