Truest Love | Teen Ink

Truest Love

May 11, 2011
By Magen BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas
Magen BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"God does not consult your past to create your future"


For the oddest reason I memorized every single moment of us, I remember the good. the best. the needed. the perfection. and the destruction, the warnings. the looks. the uneasiness. the lead. and your wants that I could not fulfill! I wish it could of all ended differently but it end on the night with tears streaming down and all my hope drained but with the help of true love from truer sources I overcame while you fell back into all the destruction that I blinded and stepped over to find you in the first place. In the end I conquered, the need. found the real worth. met the truest of them and though not matched I know more of what love is than what you could have ever showed me and I will be found by that same love that has the same wants that does not lead to destruction but to agreement with Jesus. trust from my family. acceptance from my girls. and guidence into a new chapter! You have come and gone and left your mark but it does not define me or my future and I hope you all the best that you are able to live outside the destruction and in the fullness of the truest love.

Sincerly once upon a year.


The author's comments:
I wrote this a year after my last boyfriend and I broke up so much happened in the time we were dating and once it ended I was destroyed but with the help of truer loves I rebuilt myself and he is still the same (what a bummer for him)