Is there hope | Teen Ink

Is there hope

By mlm1992 GOLD, Brownwood, Texas
mlm1992 GOLD, Brownwood, Texas

Do let anything bring you down, all you have to do is forget about it and move on with life

Is there hop after a bad break up. There is for some, for others there is little hope. Also, hope can mean hope for a better life, friends, or someone you just can connect with.
Hope for me means hoping that the right person comes along.Knows what I want, is to be treated right and not bring up my past.That hope as to wait. The only hope i need is the people that knows me the best to keep me motivated.My hope was pretty high but as i moved they feel really low. I've been looking for that hopw. Icant find it here. It hurts me on the inside. The hope I had there was full, but here its gone. Hope has not change here. No one here will know the real me. The hope is here and it need to come out. I know there is all kind of hope out there. My hopes are diffucit to get and understand. If you try to understand them that would suck for you. Then your in my world of hope. Which my world of hope is missed up. I want you to try to fingure out my hopes. Good luck.