I'm Sorry

My heart now bleeds profusely over what I've done to you. How I wish it was me who had been cheated rather than the one that my very spirit treasures most! Oh that it would've been me! If I could go back in time and change just one thing; I would erase this act of unfaithfulness. I don't deserve you, your forgiveness or your love. My life was miserable during our time apart. And though I am happy now that I have you back, my heart still throbs, for I know you no longer trust me and you question my love for you. If there is any way that I can make your trust and faith in me grow to be as strong as it once was, or, if I may be so bold as to hope for such a wonderful thing; perhaps even stronger, please tell me and I will do whatever it is in the blink of an eye! Even now as I write this, tears well up in my eyes at the thought of the pain I've caused you. It hurts me when you're in pain, but to know that I am the one who caused your pain is truely torture! If I could remove the pain that I've caused you from your heart, mind, soul and spirit and take it upon myself, I would do it. I promise that I shall stay true to you from this moment forward! I would rather die than to be unfaithful to you again. Take my love and heart, they are both yours to have and to keep...but only if you want them.