A soulless slumber

"Where do our souls go when we are asleep?"
"Do they coincide in the shadows which are cast from our homes and the trees towering above during the moonlit night?"
" Or do they simply stand or lay next to our sedated bodies, guarding against the darkness that surrounds us?"
"Is it possible that they would leave us to the darkness and its rabid hunger to soar through the star filled night, so close to the moon?"
"What binds our souls and this insignificant life-force together into this unholy abomination?"
"Is it the human portion of our souls that continuously beckons them back reviving these lifeless shells and reanimating our small, meaningless world?"
"Or is it the instinct of a lost civilizations need to preserve a dying race?"

shays said...
i really do like that! that makes me wonder wat does out souls do when we're sleeping???

poetofdarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
agreed 

Illuminatus replied...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 3:08 am

<3 . i liked this one even better because in india , my family follows HINDU r.eligion and the in our religion it is considered that every living organish is kept alive by a spiritual and holy force which we call as our soul ... it always guides urs towards the path of good and steers us away from evil ... our soul never dies but jus transfers itself from one body to another ...

Nov. 25, 2011 at 4:25 am
Cool and thanks for reading and I'm honored that u enjoyed and could relate to my work feel free to read all of them