Shh.....Now Speak

Oh, Forever Kept,you are indeed someone's dearest,
and indefinitely through love you keep drifting from your conscious.
“But why? Why can't we be?” you ask.
And what does it mean for us to have each other?
We are the youngest of young, spinning the weakest of webs,
-our pathetic little strands of silk captured and tangled up into nothing.
See now, it is the love of our own hearts that harms us,
our innermost thoughts pleading to satisfy our self destructing desires.
And what does it mean for us to sit on ocean banks at sunset,
and profess our love for each other along these same heartless shores that have taken away countless others in their passions for a pointless nothing,
who have went down into the oceans treacherous deep,
with barely their wedding rings. Won't we too die with nothing?
And when simple mercies chase the tides away,
it is your own lust that will bring them back again,
only this time one of us has to escape with nothing.
Tell me dear, what is love to us now?
“Save me! Save me, my love! Please help!”, you plead.
And what would it mean if ever I saved you, so that we should be together?
What would this mean for us?

trapped-in-a-broken-wonderland said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 7:43 pm:
w.o.w. again, this is truly amazing!!! i love it!!!! five zillion stars! (make yourself another constelation) i really like the.... kind of i-don-t-care-if-this-hurts-or-even-kills-you (sorry my mind is mush right now and i can't think of how else to say it) additude the narrator has towards the other person.... this is easily relatable for me right now (not me personally, a friend.. and well an ex friend too)... anyway back to the poem, i really love your use of imagrey/ metaphore (especia... (more »)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:33 pm :
I really like you captian. merci tres beacoup pour la commentaire. (yes i make words up-even in in french) i really appreciate your commentism even though you dont owe me an interpretation. youre freakin awesome. fait ta danse.

trapped-in-a-broken-wonderland replied...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 7:04 pm :

awe!!!!!!!!! i really like you to

capy-tan :) (and it's cool, i make up my own words all the time [number one favorite is PEACOCKUS {sorry the meaning's a secret}])

and who said i owed you anything? i fon't have any memoery of ever saying that, or anyone else saying it for that matter (then again... my memory's starting to go)

but thank you!!! you're awesomer!! (by like a lot) [fait ta danse]

Jun. 22, 2011 at 11:30 am :
i was just saying you dont owe me nothing cause what you said is exactly what i was trying to portray in this sucker. i do love your new word, though i will not ask you what it means since its already been established that its none of my business.

Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:26 pm :

okay okay jeeze. you write a simply complicated comment and get your head bitten off... life's really quite funny.

yay!! i'm glad i intercepted it the way you'd ment it to be intercepted.

and i would tell you but i'd be breaking the code and the code tends to get very anry when that happens... it usually involves punishment... so i try to avoid it. 

Jun. 29, 2011 at 8:40 am :
oh sorry, didnt mean to break yourhead off. maybe we can establish some sort of treaty that involves it being put back on

Jun. 29, 2011 at 10:11 am :

it's okay don't worry about it it happens all the time. a treaty really?... hmmm that naver occured to me .....

Jul. 1, 2011 at 4:32 pm :
it never occured to me neither, but im taking history class so the word just popped up in there.