misery | Teen Ink

misery

By journey2dream BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware
journey2dream BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
santiz

all around me no where to hide that it wont find me misery is creeping up behind me now its close to finding me because of what he did to me mentally, physically, emotionally, killing me misery messing with me living for eternity keeping me from who I'm suppose to be the life I'm meant to I've where misery has no meaning pain is no feeling smiles run for more then miles all the sudden he stops mistreating me for me to realize I'm not the only one running from misery but today i wake up to see that your no good your dead to me so no more misery for me I'm out of here I've faced my fear misery has left me to be free free of all i can be without you keeping me from being me so no more misery for me!

this is about a girl who has the potential to be and do anything she wants but this guys wants all of her and all the time and hes keeping her from being her and doing what she wants so this poem is just expressing how she feels

santiz

nah no style i just am kinda new at this sight and didnt write it right but i really apprechete your feed back thanks a lot

marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

This poem has great potential...it really expresses something i'm actually writing about in my English class.

Not meaning to sound mean or anything, but how come your poem isnt divided into lines, it's just one big paragraph? When i think poem i think

something

like

this...

but who knows, maybe the way you wrote your poem is a specific style i just havent heard about yet. =)

But if you divide it into lines and/or stanzas, it would make it easier to read and understand. I hope this is constructive criticism, i really dont want to sound mean....