misery

all around me no where to hide that it wont find me misery is creeping up behind me now its close to finding me because of what he did to me mentally, physically, emotionally, killing me misery messing with me living for eternity keeping me from who I'm suppose to be the life I'm meant to I've where misery has no meaning pain is no feeling smiles run for more then miles all the sudden he stops mistreating me for me to realize I'm not the only one running from misery but today i wake up to see that your no good your dead to me so no more misery for me I'm out of here I've faced my fear misery has left me to be free free of all i can be without you keeping me from being me so no more misery for me!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This poem has great potential...it really expresses something i'm actually writing about in my English class.

Not meaning to sound mean or anything, but how come your poem isnt divided into lines, it's just one big paragraph? When i think poem i think

something

like

this...

but who knows, maybe the way you wrote your poem is a specific style i just havent heard about yet. =)

But if you divide it into lines and/or stanzas, it would make it easier to re... (more »)

momsieandPopsiclebabe replied...
May 29 at 1:57 pm
nah no style i just am kinda new at this sight and didnt write it right but i really apprechete your feed back thanks a lot